May is all about color at Tonic! Here's Tonic Juicery's brand new, totally natural veggie craft. This is the perfect activity to do on your kid's' "I'm bored" days over the summer.
- Vegetables that can be cut into interesting shapes
- 1 beet
- Construction paper
- Microwaveable dish or small saucepan
Potatoes, carrots, beets, celery, asparagus, and broccoli all work great!
- Set out paper and other painting materials
- Cut beet in half and place in small bowl with a little water
- Microwave and cover 1/2 beet in 30 second intervals. (Second option is to let this simmer in saucepan over low fire on a stove).
- Open, stir and mash beet. Make sure there is at least 2 table spoons of water in dish to create liquid "ink". (Be careful not to put too much water).
- After mashing beet until it is a liquid substance, set out to cool and begin cutting veggies!
- Dip veggie of your choice in our beet paint and stamp on paper!
Here are the results of our Tonic Veggie crafts!
Now that you've learned how to make crafts using all natural products, show us your creative Tonic results! Upload and tag us in your creations for a chance to win a Tonic Juicery prize!
#Tonic #howiTonic #TonicCrafts