The air is warm, the sun is shining, and the grass is warm and green. The only thing you need now to make your summer picture perfect is a home made ice pop in hand. Try out these organic, fresh-pressed Tonic Juicery ice pops you can make right in your own freezer.
INGREDIENTS AND MATERIALS:
This recipe will make about 6 popsicles.
- 1 bottle of Cucumber Cooler
- 1 apple, 1 cucumber, and a handful of Kale
- All-in-one popsicle mold (the kind where the sticks and mold all come together)
MAKING THE ICE POPS:
- Prepare your popsicle mold.
- Cut up 1 cored apple, and one cucumber into large chunks that the blender will be able to easily blend and add them to the blender.
- Add a handful of Kale.
- Pour the bottle of Cucumber Cooler into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until there are no leaves of kale visible.
- Pour the blended mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 6-12 hours.
- Remove one ice pop from the mold, walk outside, put your feet up, close your eyes and ENJOY!
No blender? No problem. You can skip adding the apple, cucumber, and kale leaves and completely omit the need for a blender. Just pour the juice straight into the popsicle molds and freeze.
More Flavor Inspiration:
Try making pops with another flavor of Juice, like the Super Fresh.
Try using one of our Mylks. Cacao Bliss makes an awesome "Fudgesicle" dupe! You can even dip the frozen pops in melted chocolate right before enjoying for an extra special treat.
Experiment with adding different kinds of fruits and veggies to your ice pops. Options include anything from strawberries, blueberries, cucumber, raspberries, watermelon...the list goes on!